Friday, August 12, 2011

Shows and Stuff!

Hello! Just plugging a few exhibits I am, or will be in in the very near future.

1. I'm frantically framing pieces for a show at my local library at the end of the month. If you're in the area please stop by. Feel free to contact me first; I could meet you there then :)
I just learned that a concurrent show of painting by David Utiger will be on view in the adjacent library lobby. His paintings will blow you away and hush you into silence!

More info on "Crystal Cities" is here. The exhibit is at The Wellesley Free Library in Wellesley, MA.
The show runs from Sept. 1 - 30, 2011. Check the library's website for hours!

"Brave Birds Successfully Holding Back an Inexorable Flow of Crystalline Rocks"
© 2008 Rob Dunlavey
latex on canvas 24 x 28" approx
2. The painting above was accepted into the Mystic Arts Center 55th Regional Juried Show. The show is up until September  24th. The Mystic Arts Center is located in beautiful downtown Mystic, Connecticut. Thanks to James Kaczman for urging me to enter!

"Fearless Fox"
© 2010 Rob Dunlavey
3. This painting was accepted into the 3 x 3 Magazine Pro Illustration Annual #8 due out in Winter 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you…

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...