Monday, November 25, 2013

A Natural History of the Pointy People

The Society of Illustrators in New York chose my series "A Natural History of the Pointy People" for an upcoming group show. How exciting! Four paintings will be on display in the Uncommissioned category; five may be featured in the catalog. Thank you so much to the judges and to the Society.

I hope to someday soon corral enough of my thoughts to make an attractive story about the Pointy People and have it published as a children's book. For example:

Carrying a load of rocks

Pointy container gardening

Visiting a new planet

Ignoring the dinner bell and hanging out at the playground

Resting in the forest

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic Rob Congratulations :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas dear Rob, I like so much these pictures... especially Resting in the Wood. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci et grazie Daniela… Happy Holidays to you too. I hope Santa Claus brings you lots art supplies and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you…

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...