Saturday, March 30, 2013

Secret Lives

© Rob Dunlavey 2013
Crystal City
pastel, ink, crayon, watercolor
28 march 2013
I'm trying to close out two sketchbooks that have some unfinished pages in them. And I'm half-way through a new sketchbook. Day in and day out, the elves are at work making pictures of various things. This one languished for a few months between the dark closed pages of its book. I still don't know if it's really finished. It's close though. Maybe… I hate to be so mysterious about it all. Finished is just a feeling you get when when the painting itself gets to finally relax.

I wonder what they talk about when the sketchbook covers are closed. Maybe I don't want to know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you…

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...