Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sunday Doodles

Oh, he's just sleepy…
For better or worse, I go to church on the weekends with my family. Been doing it for years and years. It's a good place and there are a lot of good people there trying to live life in good ways. And I'm no better than them so I pay attention to what's going on. I listen to the sermon and sing a few hymns too. It's nice to hang out with people of all ages as we all navigate this interesting phenomenon called Life.

Unlike most of them however, the only way I can make that hour my own and truly pleasurable is with a pencil in my hand. I doodle all over my program while I'm supposed to be praying or paying attention to someone else praying. Hi God! It's me: that total screw-up with the pencil in his hand. Thank you for another day to contemplate your beautiful Creation



another fox


the worms crawl in, the worms crawl out
 
Savor your boredom


Fox and frog on church steps


a tiny sweet dragon

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you…

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...